Monday, February 4, 2008

Peanut Butter Jelly Time....

Hey!
So first off, I've just found out two of my classmates are awesomely musical. Well I mean, lots of us actually are quite musical, but Jim and Becca have some stuff self-recorded.
So I'd encourage you to check it out... 

Jim's Music [link]
Becca's Music [link]

++++

In other news, two different classmates found out only a few days apart that they're pregnant! My classmate Johnny and his wife Karine found out on Monday. Their family will expand to four as their daughter Maria Elisabeth is 14 months old.

And my classmate Pranee and her husband Malachi are pregnant with their second child as well! Their daughter Hannah is nearly 10 months old. :)

Malachi, Pranee and Hannah


+++++++

So we were given a word and were told to go shoot, edit and have it finished in an hour.15 minutes. The words were calm, independent, solemn, simple, power. We each got one word.
Here are some of my classmates shots. :)


by Vanessa, INDEPENDENT 


by Jim, SOLEMN


by Amy, INDEPENDENT


by Gabi, CALM


by Steven, SIMPLE


by Johnny, POWER


by Sophia, SOLEMN


by Cliff, SOLEMN


by Kaarin, INDEPENDENT


by Lindsey, CALM

by Johanna, SIMPLE


by Becca, CALM


Each of these shots were done in just over an hour.

++++

Hope you're well and let me know how you are!
-Kaarin

1 comment:

Jay said...

some of those shots are sweet! Remember when I used to stick you in Grandma's dryer?